Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Brian


I get to tell the most important person in my life, on his BIRTHDAY, how much he means to me. Brian is a wonderful husband, father and friend to me and my family. Brian has always made me feel relevant to this family and has supported me in everything I do. He is proud of me and shows it.
I love him for always taking care of us. For never allowing fear to have any place in our home. Be it finances, health or any other issue, when I look to Brian, it calms me. For he walks his life in knowledge, never doing anything without looking for answers. He is not afraid to search and learn. And he always wants to share what he knows and makes me smarter for it.
He is the leader of our home. And he has always done it in love. I have been married for almost 7 years, and my husband has NEVER yelled at me. He is so in love with his girls and they know it. (Anna will know is soon anyways, a little oblivious right now!)
So happy birthday Brian. If you would like to wish him a happy birthday, give him a call!
Now tell someone you love that you appreciate and love them this Tuesday~

1 comment: