Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Sista's


This is me, very pregnant with Elizabeth!






I don't know if I can explain to you, just how much these ladies mean to me. I used to work at a school called Evangel Christian Academy. It was the single most important turning point of my life. Not just great memories, but the influence of Godly women who changed the course of my life.




To say we had fun together is an understatement. The Joy of the Lord and anything silly could make us laugh!








This was a season for all of us. But one we will never forget. I love these ladies with my life. Some of us have stayed in very close contact. Some of us are hard to find....eh-hem...Debra? How 'bout you call the sista's some time?




We love each other with a Christ-likeness. We had a work place that was unlike any other. 5 years, and never a bad tounge against one another. We have experienced sorrows and joys together that are hard to express. From losing Pam to watching Bethany go off to the mission field, seeing our kids take 1st at competitions and watching our first 6th grade class graduate. These are times I can never forget.























So to all my sista's, I love you dearly. You ushered me into maturity, walked me into a Godly marriage, and you saw me become a first time mother. I love you, I love you, I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment