Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Will and Mesa

These are my new-ish friends, Will and Mesa. The first time I got to really spend time with them was last Christmas for a sleigh ride. I really enjoyed my time with them.



Over the past few months I have spent more and more time getting to know Mesa. And what I have discovered is a giving, loving and faithful friend. She is one of those people who make you feel like you are the most important friend that they have. Then the longer you are around them, you realize how many friends they really have and that they are great at making each person freel special and loved. That is an amazing quality to have. And I cannot help but think that this really honors God.










Beyond being a great mom and wife and friend. She is so talented in many ways. If you have the honor of knowing Mesa, then you know just how blessed I am.
Thank you Mesa for loving me. And thank you Will for not keeping her all to yourself!

1 comment:

  1. I'm truly honored Tammy ♥ thank you for the encouragement and inspiration you have been to me. I am so grateful to have you as a friend. Love you!

    ReplyDelete