Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lindie's Ladies



This is my friend Lindi, she has always been a great friend, but recently has really had a hand in speaking into my life. She coordinated a Titus group for younger moms in our church. We get together once a month and "sit at the feet" of seasoned moms/wives in our church. It has become a safe place for us to confess, cry, pray and support each other. A place where are hearts are challenged to love and serve God more, to be better parents and to support and love our husbands the way that God has designed. I just want to thank Lindi for doing this. It has become a very important part of my life and I am so grateful that she obeyed God's prompting in her heart to pull this together. Thank you Lindi, You are loved and appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment