Monday, January 31, 2011

Jamie, Gina and Amanda and Becky


So I really love my friends and lately they have REALLY been depositing into my love bank! Amanda and Becky recently came over and just hung out, drank coffee and spent time with me. I really needed that. And Amanda brought muffins from Fresh Market...does it get any better? Friends, coffee and Fresh Market Muffins?



Then I got to spend a couple days with my besty Gina. She makes me smile and I love the friendship that God has given to us.




Now these are some beautiful towels, are they not? My wonderful friend, neighbor and sister in Christ made these for me. And she loaded my girls down with gifts. I love you Jamie! She is so dear to me and I KNOW I don't tell her enough. So thank you to all these ladies who have made my 2011 the bomb so far!

1 comment:

  1. I HAVE A BLOG IN SPANISH CALLED SHADOWS BLOG. ITS IN SPANISH BECAUSE IM A 11 YEARS GIRL FROM PERU AND I ONLY SPEAK SPANISH AND A LITTLE BIT OF ENGLISH. (SORRY IF MY ENGLISH SUCKS). I WANTED TO SAY THAT WHEN I STARTED TO CREATE MY BLOG I THOUGH WHAT WAS IM GONNA WRITE ON BUT THEN I READ AT WHAT YOU WRITE AND I LOVE IT. MY BLOGS IS CALLED SHADOWS LIFE BUT I DONT LIVE IN A SHADOW WITHOUT CHRIST, NO SIR, I LOVE JESUS AND YOU MAKE FEEL SOMETHING INSIDE THAT MAKES ME WANT TO GO TO THE MASS. I'VE NEVER IMAGINES THAT SOMEONE WILL USE THEIR BLOG TO TALK ABOUT WHAT GOD GIVES TO US BUT , YOU ARE SOMEONE THA INSPIRED A 11 YEARS GIRL. SOME PEOPLE THINKS THAT BELIEVING IN GOD IS BEING FOOL. YOURE NOT A FOOL, YOURE COOL

    ReplyDelete