Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Birthday Thanks!

On Wednesday before my birthday some great friends of mine joined me for a girls night out and blessed me with a great gift and CAKE! They were the first ones to celebrate my birthday with me!

Thank you to my friends and my Hubby for making me have a special birthday! On May 1 I turned 35 years old! I wanted to tell my friend Gina thank you for spoiling me on our retreat with Four Oaks. She just took really great care of me.


My friend Amanda came over and took care of my girls so Brian and I could go on a date. I returned to happy children, gifts, balloons, flowers and even a Birthday sign in my front yard. It's nice to feel loved.

My hubby gave me a beautiful ring for my birthday. LOVE IT!
On Sunday night I ended my birthday weekend with a great cake from our Bible Study leaders Mike and Pru- it was super yummy.

Thanks for my great Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you had a wonderful birthday. You are so blessed! I just had a birthday a few days before you too. Of course, I am a little older than you. :) It was a good one for me too though.

    ReplyDelete