Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thank you Times Two




This past week has been very busy. First, I made it through my first CEF Christmas Market. And for set up on Friday, I could have not gotten it done without my Mother in Law, Sandra. She came over to my house and stayed with my girls for the whole day so I could help with the set up and have no distractions. She has had a lot on her plate lately and I truly appreciate her coming and helping and spending time with my girls. It was nice to know they were having a good day while I was away from them for the afternoon. As soon as the market was over I became sick with the rest of the family. So on Monday afternoon, my good friend Amanda came over with a huge pot of homemade chicken noodle soup and an upside down pineapple cake! Yummy! It was nice to not cook and to enjoy such a great example of love. I love my friends and family and everything they do for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment